Tuesday 28 June 2011

Slow day

It's been a really slow day, no doubt because of the weather.
  Most of the day it's been grey and misreable, with rumbling thunder and heavy rain. No-one really wants to go out, especially to come and visit me. You'd think therefore people might still ask me to go visit them. As it turns out they don't.
  I have had one appointment and one walk in, and that's about it. Odd really, I usually have at least two appointments and one or two walk in's, sometimes.
  Nevermind, it's given me time to do a bit of clearing up around my flat and watch some trashy tv too. I'm actually glad I haven't had to go out and about today. There is something nice about staying indoors at home with a window open and watching a storm.
 
  Well, tommorow is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment